INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
Personal information is collected by us as part of; advertising, recruitment and providing our products and services to you. This information may relate to; clients, employees, members, suppliers and contractors.
- Contact information (Name, address, phone number, email address)
- Government identifiers such as drivers licence or passport
- Payment details (bank account details, payment card details)
- Employment details (Personal interests, Competencies, Education, Work history)
- Testimonials & comments
- Reference and emergency contact details (Name, email, phone, company, address)
- IP address, browser and phone type
Personal information is obtained and collected when; visiting our websites, contacting us via email, website, in person or phone, providing a business or contact card, commenting on our social media forums, registering on our website, downloading our mobile app, requesting a quote, applying for a role, applying for a credit account or paying on our website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
- To undertake credit checks and obtain references and testimonials; and
- To provide or collect payment; and
- To provide you with promotional materials or communicate about products or services provided by us that we feel may be of interest to you;
- To manage and improve our business processes, systems, website and mobile app;
- To seek feedback on our services; and
- For research and data analytics purposes including government submissions and reporting (however, we will only ever report aggregated results of any research we undertake, and will never include your personal information in those results unless you explicitly give us your consent).
If you do not want to receive marketing materials from us, you can click on the unsubscribe function in the communication.
Cookies are small text files that are placed in your browser by the websites you visit. They are widely used to help users navigate websites efficiently, to perform certain functions on the sites, and/or to provide site owners with information about how their sites are used.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
We use social media on some sections of our website to help communicate our messages – e.g. Facebook plugins and the YouTube videos we embed.
These social media and analytical services have their own privacy policies and may track your use of our website on those pages where their links are displayed. They do this by the use of persistent session cookies. If you are logged in to those services (including any Google service) while using our site, their tracking will be associated with your profile with them.
TO DISABLE COOKIES
Most web browsers will allow you to set some control over cookies in your browser settings. This includes deleting them from your browser or disabling them altogether.
If you do choose to set your browser to disable all cookies, this may affect your ability to use some/all of the features on our site.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We store personal information in hard and electronic formats. We keep your information secure by only allowing trained and authorised persons to access your personal information which they require to undertake their role. The information will be held in secure folders or cloud systems, protected by; user ID/passwords, firewalls, encryption and anti-virus software.
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You can access your personal information held under the Privacy Act 2020 to check for accuracy of the information held. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
We will not use or disclose personal information for any secondary purpose unless that secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose for which we have collected the information and you have given consent to use or disclose it.
INFORMATION SHARING AND RETENTION
We will not use your personal information collected to market the goods and services of third parties to you without first notifying you and seeking your consent. Your personal information will only be shared with 3rd parties who provide services to us that we require to serve you, such as but not limited to:
- Payment processing companies who require your details to process payments for us; and
- Sub-contractors such as; Transport and Logistics companies who transport or store goods for us; and
- Business advisors; and
- IT systems that help us manage our business; and
- Law enforcement, regulatory or government agencies where we must comply or there is a legal or professional right or duty to disclose.
Our business hosts various social media applications or services that allow you to share content with others. Any personal information that you contribute to these social media applications can be read, collected and used by other users of the application. We have little or no control over these other users and, therefore, we cannot guarantee that any information that you contribute to any social media applications will be handled in accordance with this Policy.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS, BREACHES, OR REQUESTS